by Adriano Ricco, Chef, New York, New York
- 3 cups loosely packed parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the first set of ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Right before serving, add the vinegar and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.