This recipe combines simply roasted mushrooms with fresh herbs for fresh flavors that guests are sure to love.
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, cleaned (halve larger mushrooms)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine mushrooms and shallots in a roasting pan and drizzle olive oil. Add the sprigs of thyme and toss gently. Add the cubed butter and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the oven and stir in the chopped thyme, Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper.