- 4 cups spring greens mix
- 2 (8-ounce) Certified Piedmontese sirloin steaks
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1½ tablespoons strawberry preserves
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Heat the grill to medium-high heat, about 400°F. Grill steaks for about 4 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Let rest for at least 5 minutes, then slice the steak into thin pieces across the grain.
In a small jar, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, strawberry preserves, and pepper.
Arrange the greens in a bowl. Arrange the steak on top of the salad. Top with strawberries, walnuts, and blue cheese. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and serve.