Soy Citrus Marinade For Kabobs
- 16 ounces Certified Piedmontese kabob meat
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir the marinade ingredients together.
Place the kabob meat in a shallow dish or sealable bag. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn it over or shake the bag to evenly coat. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat grill to hot—between 400°F and 500°F.
Skewer the kabob meat onto the wooden skewers. Grill the skewers 2 minutes per side (turning 4 times).