- Grilled Certified Piedmontese ribeye steak, sliced against the grain
- Blanched asparagus
- Sliced radishes
- Watercress or spinach leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
Combine all ingredients and toss in Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette (recipe follows).
- Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain or stoneground mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
Combine vinegar, honey, and mustards. Add the olive oil in a steady stream, whisking to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.