For The Marinade:
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Thai red chile peppers, chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 (16-ounce) Certified Piedmontese bavette steak
For The Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Zest and juice from 2 limes
For The Salad:
- 8 cups spring greens
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into long strips
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts
In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Pour over steak and let marinate for 2 hours, or overnight.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat, about 400°F. Grill the steak for about 3 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. Let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
In a large bowl, toss the greens, peppers, mint, and cilantro. Arrange the sliced steak over the salad, top with chopped peanuts, and drizzle the dressing over the top to finish.