Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
Store-bought Italian salad dressing is simple, convenient, and tasty, but it is also easy to make your own Italian salad dressing at home. For homemade Italian salad dressing, follow this recipe, made with ingredients you most likely have on hand.
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole basil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
Place all ingredients in a tightly sealed container. Shake until well blended. The salad dressing may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.